BIN sponsorship provides you with a single compliant connection to a variety of payment schemes to allow for the processing of transactions and settlement of cardholder funds.
With growing confusion around what is and is not possible with the increasingly complex work of payments legislation and rules around BIN access, Moorwand offers simple, honest and transparent BIN sponsorship solutions. It is all about flexibility, transparency, operational efficiency and access to a range of payment schemes in a compliant style.
Whether you are a regulated Electronic Money Institution (E-Money Institution) requiring scheme membership access or a business needing both scheme membership and use of Moorwand’s e-money license, there is a solution ready for you.
We are offering payments services to merchants and customers in the EEA, and we are a principal member of Mastercard, Visa and Union Pay.
Moorwand’s goal is to resolve the growing confusion around what is and is not possible within the increasingly complex work of payments legislation and rules around BIN access.
You’ve got questions, and we have answers. Just send us a message and one of our knowledgeable support staff will
in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.
30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BF UK
+44 (0)20 33935505
09:00–13.00 / 14:00–18:00
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Moorwand Limited , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Moorwand Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Moorwand Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Moorwand Limited , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Moorwand Limited .
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Moorwand Limited or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Moorwand Limited makes available through the Website (the Service ) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Moorwand Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Moorwand Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Moorwand Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Moorwand Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Moorwand Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. Moorwand Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08491211 whose registered address is 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF and it operates the Website www.moorwand.com . The registered VAT number is 221902836.
You can contact Moorwand Limited by email on firstname.lastname@example.org .
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer ( https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk ).
collectively all information that you submit to Moorwand Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Moorwand Ltd, or us
Moorwand Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08491211 whose registered office is at 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Moorwand Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Moorwand Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
the website that you are currently using, www.moorwand.com , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Moorwand Ltd is the "data controller".
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below ( Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
10. Moorwand Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Moorwand Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
20. Data security is of great importance to Moorwand Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Moorwand Ltd by email at email@example.com .
07 March 2018
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer ( https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).