BIN sponsorship provides you with a single compliant connection to a variety of payment schemes, including Mastercard, Visa and Union Pay, to allow for the processing of transactions and settlement of cardholder funds.
With growing confusion around what is and is not possible with the increasingly complex work of payments legislation and rules around BIN access, Moorwand offers simple, honest and transparent BIN sponsorship solutions. It is all about flexibility, transparency, operational efficiency and access to a range of payment schemes in a compliant style.
Whether you are a regulated Electronic Money Institution (E-Money Institution) requiring scheme membership access or a business needing both scheme membership and use of Moorwand’s e-money license, there is a solution ready for you.
We are offering payments services to merchants and customers in the EEA, and we are a principal member of Mastercard, Visa and Union Pay.
Moorwand’s goal is to resolve the growing confusion around what is and is not possible within the increasingly complex work of payments legislation and rules around BIN access.
You’ve got questions, and we have answers. Just send us a message and one of our knowledgeable support staff will
in contact with you within 48hrs – even on weekends and holidays.
30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8BF UK
+44 (0)20 33935505
09:00–13.00 / 14:00–18:00
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Moorwand Limited , the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Moorwand Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Moorwand Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Moorwand Limited , our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Moorwand Limited .
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Moorwand Limited or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Moorwand Limited makes available through the Website (the Service ) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Moorwand Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Moorwand Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Moorwand Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Moorwand Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Moorwand Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
19. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. Moorwand Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08491211 whose registered address is 30 St Mary Axe, London, EC3A 8BF and it operates the Website www.moorwand.com . The registered VAT number is 221902836.
You can contact Moorwand Limited by email on email@example.com .
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer ( https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk ).
At Moorwand, we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and keep information about you and the choices that are available to you when you request our products or services.
In this privacy statement, we describe how Moorwand, in its capacity as the data controller, collects, uses, shares, and keeps information about you in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation). For the contact details of our Data Protection Officer, please see the “Query or Complaint” section.
From time to time, we may change this privacy statement. Depending on the nature of the change, we will inform you of any such change through our written communications with you or through our website, www.moorwand.com
This privacy statement describes how we (and our Service Providers) collect, use, share, and keep information about you. The types of information we collect will depend on which product or service you request or use. We collect Personal Information about you from:
We use your Personal Information: (i) where it is necessary for the performance of a contract or compliance with a legal obligation (e.g., due diligence financial institutions are required to perform before approving card accounts); (ii) for our legitimate interests, such as to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, prevent fraud and/or enhance our products or services; or (iii) where we have obtained your consent, such as for marketing purposes. More specifically, we use your Personal Information to do the following:
Deliver products and services, including to:
Improve our products and services and conduct research and analysis, including to:
Manage fraud, operational and security risks (using automated processes and/or manual reviews) including to:
Process your application (or personalise your offers) for our products and services (using automated processes and/or manual reviews) including to:
We do not share your Personal Information with anyone except as described below. We will share your Personal Information only with your consent or as required or permitted by applicable law, such as with:
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the visitor to a website's hard drive containing information about the visitor that can only be read by the server that placed cookie onto the visitor's hard drive. Moorwand employs "cookie" technology.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can set Your browser to block cookies entirely, delete cookies when You leave the website, notify You when You receive a cookie giving You the chance to decide whether or not to accept it, or limit the subsequent retrieval of cookies by the website. In addition, there are number of privacy-enhancing tools and software that You may purchase that will enable You to identify and block cookies on a selective basis. Please note that for some websites that require an authorisation, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those websites where cookies are not optional.
We process, transfer and access your Personal Information through our systems in the UK and outside the European Economic Area (EEA), to operate our business, process transactions on foreign purchases, administer your account or provide products and services to you.
Regardless of where we process your information, we will take appropriate steps to ensure the adequate level of protection for your information in other countries outside the UK or EEA including the USA, where data protection laws may not be as comprehensive as the UK or EEA.
We use organisational, administrative, technical and physical security measures to safeguard your Personal Information and to help ensure that your information is processed promptly, accurately and completely. We require Service Providers to safeguard your Personal Information and only use your Personal Information for the purposes we specify.
We will keep your Personal Information only as long as we need to deliver the products and services that you requested, unless we are required to keep it for longer periods because of law, regulation, litigation or regulatory investigation purposes. For example, your Personal Information will be stored by for 7 years after you close your account, due to Inland Revenue requirements. If your account is in default, and the balance remains unpaid or unsettled, in accordance with fair lending practices and our risk and debt recovery policies, this information could be retained by us for longer periods of time and considered if you choose to apply for products in the future.
When your Personal Information is no longer necessary for legal or regulatory needs, to administer your account or to deliver the products and services you have requested, we will take reasonable steps to securely destroy such information or permanently de-identify it.
We encourage you to check regularly that all Personal Information held by us is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or remove this information from our records. We recommend that you email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access, update, erase, change or correct your Personal Information. More specifically, you have the right to:
If you want to exercise any of your rights or if you have any questions about how we process your Personal Information , you can email email@example.com. You also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner directly at www.ico.org.uk.
You can choose how you would like to receive marketing communications, including direct marketing - whether we send them to you through postal mail, email, SMS and/or telephone. If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing from us you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to not receive marketing communications from us, we will honour your choice.
Please be aware that if you choose not to receive such communications, certain offers attached to the products or services you have chosen could be affected.
We may contact you to ensure that the information we hold about your marketing preferences is up to date. Also, we will still communicate with you in connection with servicing your account, fulfilling your requests, or administering any promotion or program in which you have elected to participate.
If you have questions about this privacy statement or how your information is handled or wish to make a complaint or exercise your rights email email@example.com
(we, our, us) - Moorwand as identified at the beginning of this privacy statement.
Business Partners - third parties with whom we conduct business and have a contractual relationship, such as processors, suppliers, distribution partners, co-brand partners, insurance and travel service providers, and parties that accept branded cards for payments of goods/services purchased by you (i.e., merchants).
Personal Information – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, addresses, telephone number, and email address and other information specific to that individual such as demographic details and transaction information.
Service Providers - any vendor, third party and/or company that provides services or performs business operations on our behalf, such as printing, mailing, and other communications services (email, direct mail, etc.), marketing, data processing and outsourced technology, servicing, collections, ad management, auditors, consultants and professional advisors.